Psychotherapy for kids (from age 4 through college years):
- Play therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- To create a sound understanding of your child’s unique strengths and challenges
- To identify parenting styles and support cohesive, effective parenting for your family
- To help you understand and obtain necessary educational supports and other services for your child
- This may include you and your child, as well as other family members
- For treatment of recent & past traumas, small & large
- Children & teens
- Adults of all ages
Psychological evaluation for children 4-18:
- Diagnostic evaluation – to answer questions about: What, exactly, is the problem and what can be done to help your child?
- Psychoeducational evaluation – to answer questions about: What is getting in the way of learning and what can be done to support your child’s learning process?
- Evaluation process & reports tailored to the needs of each child, each family
Consultation & Referral to other providers
- I will by be happy to listen to your concerns and provide referrals to other specialists, if needed.
If you have any questions, please call me at 707.623.7334
or email me at email@example.com